Payment is required to begin the certification application process.
The requirements to qualify for CICP certification are:
- CICS certification plus a total of 8 years internal control work experience; OR
- 12 years internal control design and/or assessment experience or equivalent; OR
- a 4-year college degree and eight years internal control work experience; OR
- a masters degree and 7 years internal control work experience; OR
- a doctorate degree and 4 years work experience; AND,
- can demonstrate proficiency in internal control concepts plus a minimum of 5 of the other 7 internal control job dimensions; AND,
- have a testimonial letter submitted from a contemporary who can attest to your experience
Demonstration of skill proficiency requires submission of supporting evidence.